It was great news for Indian fans as Virat Kohli reclaims his top position in the latest ICC ODI batsmen rankings. India’s young sensation Jasprit Bumrah moves to career-best rankings of number 3.
Virat Kohli had a great ODI series against New Zealand scoring 2 centuries helping him to replace South Africa great AB de Villiers. He played 2 captains knock which helped team India to win the ODI series 2-1.
South Africa’s great AB de Villiers dropped to number 2. He scored 176 in his comeback match against Bangladesh and moved to the top of ODI batsmen rankings.
David Warner and Babar Azam retain their number 3, 4 positions in the batsmen rankings. Quinton de Kock climbs to number 5th and would be looking to continue their brilliant form. Joe Root drops down to number 6th in ODI batsmen rankings.
India opener Rohit Sharma played well in the last ODI scoring 147 runs. He retains number 7th place in ODI batsmen rankings. South Africa’s captain Faf du Plessis moves to 8th place in batsmen rankings. Hashim Amla retains his 9th position.
New Zealand captain Kane Williamson drops down from number 8 to 10th after not good series against India.
In the bowler’s rankings, Hasan Ali remains at number 1 after a great performance in ODI Series against Sri Lanka. South Africa’s leg-spinner Imran Tahir also retains his number 2 position.
India’s young sensation has moved 3 places up to number 3. He bowled well with great control and was the pick of bowlers in 3rd ODI at Kanpur. Australia’s Josh Hazlewood drops down number 4.
South Africa’s young sensation Kagiso Rabadda also drops down to number 5. Mitchell Starc also drops down to number 6th.
New Zealand fast bowler Trent Boult remains at number 7th who performed well in the recently concluded ODI series against India. Axar Patel also retains their number 8th rankings.
Afghanistan young teen sensation Rashid Khan also retains his 9th place in bowlers rankings. England fast bowler Liam Plunkett completes the list of top 10 bowlers.
In the team rankings, South Africa is currently at the top while India remains at number 2. Both teams are on 120 points. Here we look at the latest ODI batsmen, bowlers rankings.
- Virat Kohli ( India)- 889
- AB de Villiers (South Africa)- 872
- David Warner (Australia)- 865
- Babar Azam (Pakistan)-846
- Quinton de Kock (South Africa)- 808
- Joe Root (England)-802
- Rohit Sharma (India)- 799
- Faf du Plessis ( South Africa)-773
- Hashim Amla (South Africa)- 766
- Kane Williamson (New Zealand)-760
- Hasan Ali (Pakistan)- 759
- Imran Tahir ( South Africa)-743
- Jasprit Bumrah ( India)- 719
- Josh Hazlewood (Australia)-714
- Kagiso Rabada (South Africa)- 708
- Mitchell Starc (Australia)- 684
- Trent Boult (New Zealand)-671
- Axar Patel ( India)- 653
- Rashid Khan (Afghanistan)- 647
- Liam Plunkett ( England)- 646