2. Oats Dry Fruit Ladoo
- 2 cup oats
- ¼ cup nuts ( almonds, walnuts, pista, cashews)
- 1 – 2 cups mixed dry fruits ( dates ,figs ,raisins, apricot )
- ½ cup cornflakes
- ¼ tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 ½ tbsp powdered sugar
- Dry roast oats for about 5 minutes on a pan. Keep stirring to prevent burning. but they must turn to light golden to brown in colour to get a nice taste and flavor.
- Chop nuts and dry roast
- Chop dried fruits to small chunks and heat up to increase the shelf life, set aside to cool.
- Powder the oats first and add dried fruits and cinnamon powder to this. Run the blender for few minutes, scraping off the sides of the jar.
- To the blended mixture add crushed cornflakes, powdered sugar and nuts.
- Mix everything well and roll to balls.
- Best if served the next day.