After being left out of the starting XI, Delhi Capitals (DC) batter Prithvi Shaw recently posted a video of himself working hard in the gym to get fitter. Shaw had a respectable domestic campaign before entering the IPL 2023. He hasn’t succeeded in doing well in the opportunities he’s had this season, though.
Prithvi Shaw has only managed to score 47 runs at an average of 7 points 83 over the course of six games in the IPL 2023, with a highest score of 15. He is striking at a rate of 117.50. Which is significantly lower than his IPL career strike rate of 146.37.
Shaw is working hard and training hard to recover despite losing his spot in DC’s starting lineup. By posting a reel to his Instagram account, he provided a sneak preview of it.
Prithvi Shaw’s Instagram Caption Was – ”You never lose. You either Win or Learn” 💪🏻👊🏻🧿.
View this post on Instagram
DC’s IPL 2023 season got off to a rough start with five straight losses. They were able to recover by defeating the SunRisers Hyderabad (SRH) and the Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) in their following two games.
They faltered once more, losing their final game on Saturday to SRH. With four points from eight games, they are currently at the bottom of the standings.
The schedule for DC’s remaining IPL 2023 games.
9. Delhi Capitals vs. Gujarat Giants, May 2, 7:30 IST, Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad.
10. Delhi Capitals vs. Royal Challengers Bangalore, May 6, 7:30 p.M. IST, Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi.
11. Delhi Capitals vs. Chennai Super Kings, May 10 at 7:30 pm IST, MA Chidambaram Stadium.
12. Delhi Capitals vs. Punjab Kings, May 13 at 7:30 p.M. IST, Arun Jaitley Stadium in Delhi.
13. Delhi Capitals and Punjab Kings will play on May 17 at 7:30 IST at the HPCA Stadium in Dharamsala.
14. Delhi Capitals vs. Chennai Super Kings, May 20 at 3:30 IST, Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi.
Get the latest cricket news here, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram for more such updates.