Sanju Samson leads the Rajasthan Royals (RR) for the second straight season as the inaugural champions look to improve on their performance from the previous season in the upcoming 2023 Indian Premier League (IPL). increase.
After finishing second of ten teams last season, the Royals have refreshed their roster after good retentions and some great deals at auction.
At the Mega Auction, RR added plenty of good shot opportunities with balanced left-right combinations and also added backup players for each position.
However they may be lacking in one aspect, but it won’t be troublesome if their top order clicks. RR will play their IPL 2023 campaign against Deccan power Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) on Sunday (April 2) at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad.
Rajasthan Royals IPL 2023 Squad :
Batters: Devdutt Padikkal, Shimron Hetmyer (overseas), Yashasvi Jaiswal, Joe Root (overseas)
Wicketkeepers: Jos Buttler (overseas), Sanju Samson (captain), Dhruv Jurel
All-rounders: Shubham Garhwal, Riyan Parag, Ravichandran Ashwin, Donovan Ferreira, Jason Holder
Fast Bowlers: Trent Boult (overseas), Obed McCoy (overseas), Prasidh Krishna, Navdeep Saini, Kuldip Yadav, Nathan Coulter-Nile (overseas), Kuldeep Sen, Sandeep Sharma
Spinners: K.C. Cariappa, Yuzvendra Chahal, Adam Zampa, Murugan Ashwin
Rajasthan Royals IPL 2023 Best Playing 11:
Trent Boult, Prasidh Krishna, Jos Buttler, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Devdutt Padikkal, Shimron Hetmyer, James Neesham, Riyan Parag, R Ashwin, Yuzvendra Chahal, Sanju Samson (captain/wicketkeeper).
Rajasthan Royals Retained Players List:
Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Devdutt Padikal, Trent Boult, Prasidh Krishna, and Yuzvendra Chahal.
Rajasthan Royals Released Players List:
Corbin Bosch, Karun Nair, Tejas Baroka, Anunay Singh, Daryl Mitchell, and Rassie Van Der Dussen.
Rajasthan Royals IPL Schedule:
- Rajasthan Royals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad on 2nd April 2023.
- Rajasthan Royals vs Punjab Kings is on 5th April 2023.
- Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals on 8th April 2023.
- Chennai Super Kings vs Rajasthan Royals on 12th April 2023.
- Gujarat Titans vs Rajasthan Royals on 16th April 2023.
- Rajasthan Royals vs Lucknow Super Giants on 19th April 2023.
- Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Rajasthan Royals on 23rd April 2023.
- Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings on 27th April 2023.
- Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals on 30th April 2023
- Rajasthan Royals vs Gujarat Titans on 5th May 2023
- Rajasthan Royals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad on 7th May 2023.
- Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals on 11th May 2023.
- Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore on 14th May 2023.
- Punjab Kings vs Rajasthan Royals on 19th May 2023.
Get the latest cricket news here, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram for more such updates.