Cricket News

ICC Awards Of The Decade Show – List Of The Award Winners

The International Cricket Council (ICC) on December 28 (Monday) announced the list of winners on the ICC Awards of the decade. Team India skipper Virat Kohli and ace all-rounder from Australia Ellyse Perry dominated the chart. While Kohli won two awards, Perry clean swept all the three awards in the women’s category.

An Awards Nominations Committee, comprising prominent cricket journalists and broadcasters from across the globe and the ICC General Manager โ€“ Cricket, had determined a shortlist of nominees for each category. The fans were also given a chance to vote for their favourite players. The fan vote made up 10% of the voting, while votes from an expert panel made up the remaining 90%.

The jury considered the performance of cricketers of a period between 1 January 2010 and 31 December 2020.

Here is the full list of the winners on the ICC Awards of the decade show:

Also Read:ย ICC Announces Cricketer Of The Decade

ICC Female Cricketer of the decade

ICC Women’s ODI Cricketer of the decade

Also Read:ย Sanjay Manjrekar Names Test XI Of The Decade; Snubs Captain Virat Kohli

ICC Women’s T20I Cricketer of the decade

ICC Spirit Of Cricket Award

ICC Men’s Test cricketer of the decade

ICC Men’s T20I Cricketer of the decade

ICC Male Cricketer of the decade

ICC Men’s ODI Cricketer of the decade

ICC Men’s Associate Player of the decade

ICC Women’s Associate Player of the decade

Here is a list of all theย ICC World XI Teams:

ICC Menโ€™s Test Team of the Decade:

Alastair Cook, David Warner, Kane Williamson, Virat Kohli (capt), Steve Smith, Kumar Sangakkara (wk), Ben Stokes, R Ashwin, Dale Steyn, Stuart Broad, James Anderson

 

ICC Menโ€™s ODI Team of the Decade:

Rohit Sharma, David Warner, Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers, Shakib Al Hasan, MS Dhoni (c), Ben Stokes, Mitchell Starc, Trent Boult, Imran Tahir and Lasith Malinga.

 

ICC Womenโ€™s ODI Team of the Decade:

Alyssa Healy, Suzie Bates, Mithali Raj, Meg Lanning (c), Stafanie Taylor, Sarah Taylor (wk), Ellyse Perry, Dane van Niekerk, Marizanne Kapp, Jhulan Goswami, Anisa Mohammed

ICC Menโ€™s T20I Team of the Decade:

Rohit Sharma, Chris Gayle, Aaron Finch, Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers, Glenn Maxwell, MS Dhoni (c), Kieron Pollard, Rashid Khan, Jasprit Bumrah, and Lasith Malinga

ICC Womenโ€™s T20I Team of the Decade:

Alyssa Healy, Sophie Devine, Suzie Bates, Meg Lanning, Harmanpreet Kaur, Stafanie Taylor, Deandra Dottin, Ellyse Perry, Anya Shrubsole, Megan Schutt, Poonam Yadav

Ankush Das

I am an accountant by qualification, my parents thought their obedient son would study further to become a CA, but I had other things in mind. An ardent Cricket fan is following his passion and making a living watching and working around his favourite sport.

Related Articles

Back to top button
Social Media Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com